When it comes to planning your wedding, one of the most important parts is choosing the destination that’s right for you. With so many gorgeous locales to choose from, it can be hard to narrow it down to just one. We’re here to help! Take our quiz to figure out which destination best suits your wedding style and get inspired for your big day.
What did you and your future bride or groom do for your first date?
- Coffee or drinks
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Hiking/outdoor activity
How many people are on your guest list?
- It’s just the two of us
- Anyone and everyone – the more the merrier!
- A carefully-curated list from both sides
- A small group of our close family and friends
What’s at the top of your list when picking a resort?
- A beautiful beach
- A great entertainment program and nightlife
- Luxury amenities like butler service and gourmet dining
- A lush and natural setting
What’s on the itinerary for your wedding week?
- Relaxing by the pool or sun-tanning on the beach
- Hitting up the foam pool party and dancing the night away at the disco
- Hosting an elegant welcome party and rehearsal dinner
- Exploring as much of our destination as possible
What will your wedding party be wearing?
- We won’t have a wedding party
- Cute but comfortable matching outfits
- Formal floor-length dresses for the women and three-piece suits for the men
- Whatever they want – as long as it’s in our colour scheme
What’s your dream wedding ceremony venue?
- The beach
- Anywhere that has enough room for your extensive guestlist
- A cliffside gazebo overlooking the ocean
- A lush garden where we’ll be surrounded by nature
Which of the following best describes your décor scheme?
- Laidback and minimalist
- Bright, vibrant and fun
- Glamorous and elegant
- Natural and Bohemian
What does your wedding reception look like?
- An intimate and romantic meal at one of the resort restaurants
- A lively party where we’ll dance the night away
- A lavish plated dinner followed by a glamorous private reception
- A casual dinner followed by dancing on the beach
Mostly 1s: Laidback union in Cuba
You’re about as easy-going a wedding couple as they come. As long as you have each other and a beautiful beach where you can spend quality time together, you’re good to go! Cuba is the perfect place for you to say “I do” with its breathtaking white-sand shores, laidback ambiance, gorgeous weather and beachfront resorts.
Mostly 2s: Raving reception in Cancun
You and your soon-to-be-spouse are the life of the party, making Cancun, Mexico, your ideal wedding destination. You love having a good time and the lively destination of Cancun offers plenty of places where you can party it up, from going all out for your bachelor/bachelorette party to closing out the reception on the dance floor and hitting up local bars for the after-party.
Mostly 3s: Glamorous nuptials in Saint Lucia
Your perfect wedding is all about glamour – from lavish floral arrangements to elegant centerpieces and chic décor. You’ll love the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia, a popular vacation destination amongst the rich and famous with majestic mountains and sparkling shores. There are plenty of luxurious resorts to choose from across the island where you can host the glamorous wedding of your dreams.
Mostly 4s: Bohemian celebration in Costa Rica
You tend to gravitate towards more Bohemian styles and incorporating natural elements from your destination into your wedding day is a great idea for you. Costa Rica is a perfect choice for your nuptials, you can spend your wedding week exploring all that this exotic destination has to offer before exchanging your vows in a lush and natural setting.