If Jamaica is tempting you and your partner for an adults only destination wedding, Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa, A Curio Collection by Hilton, might be the perfect place to start looking. This resort is for adults only, making it perfect for intimate weddings with your friends and adult family members. More and more couples are opting to have a kid-free wedding, really whether this is right for your wedding just depends on your tastes and guest list. If and adults only wedding sounds perfect for you and your honey, we say you do you!
Located along a lovely beach in Montego Bay, the resort is popular for honeymoons and with couples, so you know your guests will get to enjoy a romantic getaway. There’s a spa with some heavenly packages for two and multiple wedding packages. If you’d like to create a fun group activity around the wedding day, the resort has exclusive “Dive-in” movies along the pool, and has a perfect location for excursions with Dunn’s River Falls nearby.
One of our favourite parts of the resort is how lush the scenery is. There’s romantic gardens, a gazebo with a waterfall design that’s perfect for photos, and a private pier.
Our Favourite Wedding Venues
Get the sweeping view of a beach wedding with this oceanfront gazebo. The arch is elegant with a classical look but works well as a blank canvas for decoration. This is great option for couples who want a really formal look and feel to their ceremony but still want that pop of the gorgeous blue ocean or a romantic sunset in the background.
Max guest count: 120
Jade Garden Gazebo
Lots of couples are looking for a truly unique setting for their destination wedding and this venue has a really charming and unique look. The Jade Garden Gazebo lets the tropical sunshine stream in and is surrounded by lush gardens.
Max guest count: 80
With the beautiful beaches and bright waters along the shore you can never go wrong with a beach wedding anywhere if you ask us! Make it as formal or casual as you like and let the sand be your blank canvas.
Max guest count: 100
The Inside Scoop:
- There are six different packages for weddings starting with the Precious Gem which is complimentary if you’re staying six nights or more in certain room categories.
- Other packages include extra décor, premium bouquets, and extra perks for the newlyweds.
- Civil and symbolic marriage ceremonies are both available in every package.
- The bride and groom will receive 20% off discount on spa packages throughout their stay.
- The seashore massage is in a beautiful hut overlooking the ocean how perfect would this be the morning after the wedding? Starting married bliss in actual bliss? Sounds good to us!
- Get your zen on with sunrise yoga on the pier.
- If some of your guests love to golf there are courses nearby (complimentary green fees at Runaway Bay Golf Club included) and an on-site Pitch and Putt.
Your destination wedding planner can help you arrange any of the details above and provide you with package details for weddings at this resort. Call 1.800.739.8876 or email for more info.